All White.

5.01.2017 Margate, UK

Wow... I cant believe the 17th of February was the last time I put out a post on here. Two days after we arrived home from Iceland, my girlfriend Victoria and I moved out of our house and got the keys to our new converted barn. For the last three months we've been completely renovating the building and seemed to have taken on a pretty daunting task, one that has been unbelievably time consuming and exhausting. We are currently living in a double bedroom at the in laws and have managed to amazingly live out of boxes for that time too, however we are gradually getting a lot closer to the light at the end of the tunnel and I'm looking forward to sharing the finished results of our new home right here.





Having been tasked to style this Jacket for Napapijri as part of an "all white" campaign they're running at the moment, I decided to shoot a couple of visuals in our new place. The light throughout this house is too good not to utilise and to tell the truth I thought the "all white" theme fits perfectly with the painting overalls I've been parading around in for the last few weeks. I also thought it would be the perfect way to get back into the swing of posting on the blog again.

James.

Latest Instagrams

© br0n. Design by Fearne.